How Can We Help?
While our core competency is making your PC faster and keeping it error-free, there are a variety of other complimentary basic services Reboot can offer you. We take pride in educating and empowering you to learn how to conquer and control your own computer system!
- Help! I Just Bought a New PC! – New Computer Setup: $49 / 45 mins: “Crapware” is geek-speak for the pre-installed software on your new computer. Manufacturers are notorious for assuming you wanted that stuff before they asked you! While they are generous to offer free trials of their software, the installations are not generous to your new computer’s performance. Within a matter of weeks your new PC will be performing like a pregnant yak. Reboot is happy to “degunk” your new computer system, ensuring that your PC happiness extends throughout the year. (Trust us…you don’t wanna say “no” to this service!)
- Help! I Bought an Peripheral! – Peripheral/Accessory Installation: $19 / 15-20 mins: If you’ve recently purchased a new modem, router, printer, monitor, webcam, or even mouse and keyboard, then you know how mind-numbing and frustrating it can be to get such a simple thing to work right. Reboot is happy to assist you in installing and testing your new peripheral or accessory for maximum PC happiness. (We’ll even swear at it with you as we fix it together!)
- I Need My Own Wi-Fi! – Wi-Fi Install: $59 + Hardware / 60 mins: If your internet has gone down because your neighbor has password protected their wireless network, it might be time to get your own. Reboot is happy to facilitate the purchase, installation, testing, and securing of your very own wireless network at your primary PC, as well as the setup on the other computers in your house. (At least send your neighbors a thank-you card!)
- My Computer is Nasty! – PC Cleaning: $29 / 30 mins. When was the last time you looked at the fan hole in the back of your PC? Yuk. Every square inch of dust and dirt inside your PC is another square inch of electronic risk. Since dust can carry a static charge, something as big as a lightning surge, yet something as small as a vacuum bump can create electromagnetic damage to your computer system’s internal parts. Reboot is happy to offer an affordable, quick and easy cleaning service to prevent potential risks. And we’re happy to teach you how to do it for yourself, to save even more money in the future! (Trust us…you’re smarter than you think you are!)
- I Need More Memory! – Memory Install: $29 + Memory / 3o mins. Sometimes Reboot may suggest that you upgrade your RAM for even faster performance. We’re happy to help you find and purchase the memory that’s right for your system…and for your checkbook! Reboot is happy to facilitate the purchase, installation and testing of your new memory, and we’re happy to teach you how to do it for yourself, to save more money and help your friends in the future! (Trust us…they’ll think you’re a genius!)
- I Need More Hard Drive Space! – Hard Drive Install & Backup: $29 + Hardware / 3o mins. If you’re running out of hard drive space, or if you’re not backing up your personal data (files, documents, photos, music, videos, etc.), you will find yourself in serious trouble one day. In our experience, it is not a matter of “if”…but only a matter of “when.” Reboot is happy to facilitate a local backup of your PC, by helping to find, purchase, install, and test a new external hard drive. This includes the installation of free software to help you “sync” your data. We’ll even teach you how to do this, so you can expand your other computers in the future! (Trust us…your kids will be impressed!)
- I Gotta Backup My Stuff! – Online Backup: $19 + Subscription / 20 mins: Reboot is also happy to facilitate a remote, offsite backup of your PC through the installation and setup of the most reliable third-party service in the business, Carbonite. With a monthly subscription starting at just $9.99, and a discount for multiple computers, you get minute-by-minute backups of anything that’s changed on your computer, as well as the ability to get to that information from any internet-accessible computer in the world. (Trust us…this is what we use!)
- I Need Some Protection! – Anti-virus/Malware/Adware/Spyware Setup: $49 / 50 mins: While the Reboot optimization service uses its own processes and software to clean your computer of all viruses, malware, adware, spyware, and crapware, you’ll want to have continued protection after we leave. Reboot can facilitate the selection, installation, and setup of the best and cheapest software available for your protection today. (Trust us…we are the best at finding cheap or free quality software to get the job done!)
Call 855-REBOOT-ME now to get started with the service you need!